If you love Caramel Frappucinos you will love this recipe! I still enjoy my Coffee Shop Frappuccinos when I’m out and about but at home I like to make this for the hubby and I or when entertaining guests. It’s a very simple recipe and takes just a few minutes to make. I use a Mr. Coffee Espresso Maker which makes 4 cups (2 oz. shots).
- (8 oz.) 1 Cup of Espresso (or other strong coffee)
- 1 Packet Nestle Chocolate Caramel Hot Cocoa Mix
- Splash or 1/8 cup Torani Classic Caramel Flavoring Syrup
- 1/3 cup International Delight Caramel Macchiato or International Delight Stone Cold Creamery Sweet Cream
- 2-3 large cups of Crushed Ice
- Hershey’s Caramel Syrup (optional)
- Reddi Whip Cream (optional)
Open the package of Nestle Chocolate Caramel Cocoa Mix and pour it into your blender.
Add your brewed coffee, I usually do a quick stir just to make sure all the cocoa mix is dissolved and not sticking to the sides/bottom.
Add a splash or about 1/8 cup of Torani Caramel Flavoring Syrup.
Add 1/3 cup of International Delight Caramel Macchiato Creamer.
Add 2-3 cups of crushed ice.
Using your blender Pulse for a few seconds until all the ice is blended. I like to add Hershey’s caramel drizzle (optional) to the sides of my glass before pouring my Frappuccino, then you can add the Reddi Whip Cream (optional) to the top and a little more caramel drizzle and you are finished. Now sit back and enjoy your homemade drink!!
4 large servings